Today’s entry, a somewhat cautionary tale of an accidental BDSM-related death, comes from London’s Daily Mail and is a good reminder that bondage can be a very dangerous activity under certain conditions.  Remember kids always keep at least a secondary, and possibly even a tertiary, means of releasing bondage items within reach.  You can read the whole story at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1319103/Businessman-Lionel-Webster-chokes-death-S-M-session-pensioner-couples-dungeon.html.

Brent Waters ?